The new iPac NX series features up to 4 Mega Pixels of stunning Ultra HD resolution combined with the Next Generation of compression standards - High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC / H.265)- which allows for bitrates nearly half those of other cameras utilizing older H.264 compression technology. The iPac NX series offers double the storage and half of the bandwidth requirements without sacrificing resolution or frame rate.
4.0 Mega Pixel Fixed Lens IR Bullet Camera
- Model: BN7035
Sensor CMOSDay & Night3D DNR4MPXIP66PoE
- Image Sensor: 1/3” Progressive Scan CMOS
- Camera Type: IR Cut Filter with Auto Switch
- Resolution: 4MP (2592 X 1520) @ 15 fps
- Minimum Ilumination: 0.01 Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON), 0.028 Lux @(F1.2,AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- Dynamic Range: Wide Dynamic Range
- Electronic Shutter: 1/5 s – 1/20,000 s
- Lens Type: 3.6 mm
- Mount Type: M12
- IR Lamp Irradiation Distance: Up to 75 ft.
- Dimensions: 5.7” x 2.7” x 2.8”
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- Operating Temperature: -22 °F - 140 °F
- Operating Humidity: 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Environmental Protection: IP66 Rated
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC ± 10%, POE (802.3af)
- Power Consumption: Max. 5 W (Max. 7W with IR cut filter on)
- Compression: H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG
- Network Interface: 1 RJ45 10M / 100M Ethernet Interface
- Security: Flash-Prevention, Dual Stream, Heartbeat, Mirror, Password Protection, Privacy Mask, IP Address Filtering
- PoE: Built-in POE