Job Title: Accountant
|Posted March 8, 2023|
Worksite: 468 South San Dimas Ave. San Dimas, CA 91773
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to the management.
- Prepare monthly reporting deliverables and analysis including variance analysis, revenue flash/forecast and other accounting reports.
- Apply cost accounting principles and methodologies to identify, collect, and categorize the company's cost data. Conduct cost analysis based on major classification of costs.
- Based on the cost analysis of different classification of costs, prepare detailed cost information report with cost efficiency and capability evaluation to the management for controlling current operations and future business planning.
- Conduct variance analysis of the cost data and prepare periodical reports, breaking down the variation between actual costs and standard costs into various components (volume variation, material cost variation, labor cost variation, etc.)
- Analyze audits of costs, make estimates of new and proposed product costs, provide the management with reports, specify, and compare factors affecting prices and profitability of products and services.
- Perform monthly closing journal entries, accrual preparation and related supporting documentation, as well as other month-end responsibilities.
- Prepare the annual update of the financial projections and revenue flash including supporting analysis and assumptions.
- Conduct analysis of accounting information detailing assets, liability and capital, and prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statements, and other reports to summarized current and projected company financial position.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Exam and reconcile bank account transactions and report unusual cash movements and unauthorized transactions.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses.
- Interact with external auditors and regulatory auditors and provide them with the appropriate information and support.
- Cooperate with external accountants in preparing federal, state, or local tax returns of the company; examine accounts and records and computes taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations.
Education: Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Specific Skills and Other Requirements
- Proficiency in QuickBooks & Excel
- Full knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, IFRS
- Strong analytical & analysis abilities
Qualified candidates, please mail your resume to Bolide Technology Group, Inc. at
468 South San Dimas Ave. San Dimas, CA 91773. Attn: HR