Members of project: Ritchie County Public Library
Location: Harrisville, WV 26362
Background: Replacing older Coax System, outdated.
Ritchie County Public Library, located in Harrisville, WV had expectations of safely securing every end point of its building. Ensuring the safety of every visitor and having a clear security view through a security camera were few of many expectations that RCPL requested. Bolide Technology Group had a solution, with the use of BN8019 and a combination of BN805F every building end point would be safely secured and recorded.
- BN8019 (5.0 MP High Definition Fixed Lens IR Eyeball Camera)
- Next Generation of compression standards High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC/H.265)- which allows for bitrates nearly half those of other cameras utilizing older H.264 compression technology. The iPac NX series offers double the storage and half of the bandwidth requirements without sacrificing resolution or frame rate
- BN805F (5MP H.265 Floodlight Bullet Camera)
- Built in Mic/Speaker allowing a full collection and control of noise and high quality resolution
- 32-Channel 4K H.265 NVR with 32-Port Built-in POE, Supports Up to 4K Cameras, 320Mbps Throughput 4K Output, HDMI, VGA, 8 Hard Drive Bay Up to 8TB each bay, 64TB max
- 8TB Purple HD
Using Bolide’s Security Solutions, RCPL was able to stay up to date with their security solutions and generate enough video surveillance to keep their visitors(students etc..) safe.